The Legislature’s Judiciary Committee is holding a hearing on five of MAAPL’s anti-foreclosure bills this Tuesday afternoon, as well as the NEW version of the BAD bill (was S1987, now S882). We need you and all your friends at the State House to show your support for Massachusetts homeowners!
Download and Share this flyer for the hearing–help us
spread the word!
Date/Time: THIS TUESDAY, May 12th, at 1:00 pm
Location: State House, Room A-2
- Want homeowners to be able to rent their house post-foreclosure?
- Want one Court with judges who actually want to review foreclosures?
- Want parties claiming to have your mortgage in the registry to really have it? To have to record assignments and foreclosures in a timely manner?
- Want cities and towns to be able require certification and cash bonds from foreclosing entities?
- Want judicial foreclosure?
Show your support for MAAPL’s Bills at this hearing!
Here are the Fact Sheets for each of MAAPL’s bills that will be discussed at this hearing, as well as an overview of all of the bills MAAPL filed for this legislative session:
IMPORTANT: We also need to say NO to stripping homeowners right to sue to regain their home post-foreclosure! Make it clear to your state legislators that bill S882–the new incarnation of bill S1987, which MAAPL and its supporters defeated in the last session–is bad for Massachusetts and unfair to homeowners!
If you’d like to testify in favor of MAAPL’s bills or against S882, please contact Grace C. Ross (617-291-5591) or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible to let us know you’ll be attending and submitting your testimony. Your testimony can be written or oral. You’re also welcome to attend the hearing to support the bills without testifying.
Join Us At The State House!
Together We Can Make a Real Difference!
For more information, contact Grace C. Ross at 617-291-5591 or firstname.lastname@example.org