It’s Time to Make Your Voice Heard!!!
Testify in Support of MAAPL’s Anti-Foreclosure Bills
Tuesday, July 16th
Massachusetts State House, Room A1
Beacon Hill, Boston
Arrive at 10:30am, then
Tell your Story to Legislators
After 12 years of fighting together, our voices are being heard: Come and speak for yourself, for your neighbors… and for your community!
Support These Bills:
- S964/H3300: An Act to Establish Foreclosure Review Division of the Superior Court
- S868/H1482: An Act to Require Pre-Foreclosure Mediation and Judicial Oversight
- S931/H1373: A n Act To Prevent Unnecessary Vacancies in Foreclosed Homes
- S836/H 3384: An Act To Require Judicial Foreclosure In Some Owner-Occupied Residences
- H1524: An Act to Protect Titles to Real Estate in Massachusetts
Come! Forward this Invitation to Your Friends and Family!
Download a flyer for this event to share with your networks ( PDF )
Can’t attend? Call your State Rep and Senator to support Anti-Foreclosure bills
State House Switchboard: 617-722-2000 – ask for your legislators.
Don’t know your legislators’ names? Find out at www.WhereDoIVoteMA.com
For additional information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org www.MAAPL.info Coordinator: Grace Ross, 617-291-5591 Legislation Organizer: Dana Rebeiro, 508-525-3386