No more foreclosures, vacancies, lost homes, destroyed neighborhoods or plummeting property values.
- Your lender’s authorized representative must negotiate with you in person;
- They have to come to the negotiating table and bring all your papers;
- And they must consider all your reasonable offers!
Join Us to Rally to Reverse Foreclosures and Keep Us in Our Homes!
Tuesday, July 24th, 2012
State House Steps
Rally for Mandatory Mediation, Transparency for Borrowers, Rent Post-Foreclosure
Mandatory Mediation in 23 jurisdictions across the US, including every other New England state:
- Keeps most borrowers in their homes;
- Provides a way to explore better resolution even for those who cannot agree on a loan modification;
- Ensures lenders and borrowers have all the documentation in one place to reach resolution;
- Will save millions from lost revenues, property values and costs fighting the degradation of our neighborhoods;
- Will even save lenders from the deeper financial losses of foreclosures.
Join Us At The State House! Together We Can Make a Real Difference!
For more information, contact MAAPL at 508-630-1686 or firstname.lastname@example.org