New Bedford Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
Monday, Feb. 20th, 4:00-8:00 pm
Coalition for Social Justice, 105 Williams St.
New Bedford, MA
To RSVP or for more information, email us at email@example.com or call 508-630-1686.
Download and share the flyer for this clinic (PDF)
UPDATE: Feb. 23, 2017 is the expected NEW deadline to file at the Registry of Deeds.
Did you know…
- Most foreclosures were Illegal.
- You have 20 years to Reverse Your Foreclosure and Retake Your Home or receive Full Restitution?
- You must Act Now—by February 23rd—to preserve your constitutional property rights!
You must file at the Registry of Deeds because the industry got a bad law passed.
If you were “foreclosed” before 2014, you only have UNTIL FEB 23rd, 2017 TO FILE to maintain your 20 year right to your home!
(If your foreclosure was after 2014, you will have three years to file.)
Make sure this new law and the banks NEVER take away your rights!
MAAPL offers you free materials, support, information and guidance on some simple steps to protect your rights.
Let’s put the banks on notice that their ability to destroy the lives of people in Massachusetts is over!
Share this info with anyone you know who has been foreclosed or is facing foreclosure!
Can’t make it? More Anti-Foreclosure Clinics are happening soon!
- Tuesday, Feb. 14th, 11:30am-2pm: Fitchburg, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Thursday, Feb. 16th, 5-8pm: Lynn, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Saturday, Feb. 18th, 12-4pm: Somerville, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Sunday, Feb. 19th, 4-6pm: Pittsfield, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Tuesday, Feb. 21st, 6:30-9pm: Franklin County Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Wednesday, Feb. 22nd, 1-5pm: Roxbury, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
Pingback: Saturday, Feb. 18th Anti-Foreclosure Clinic in Somerville, MA | MAAPL – The Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending
Pingback: Wednesday, Feb. 22nd Anti-Foreclosure Clinic in Roxbury, MA | MAAPL – The Massachusetts Alliance Against Predatory Lending