In the days leading up to the February 23, 2017 filing deadline to retain your 20 year right to challenge your foreclosure in court, MAAPL is scheduling a series of Anti-Foreclosure Legal Clinics in key towns and cities across Massachusetts to help homeowners file their papers at their local Registry of Deeds.
The following clinics have been scheduled:
- Saturday, Feb. 11th, 2-6pm: Worcester, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
Monday, Feb. 13th, 1-4pm: Greenfield, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic– Relocated and scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 21st (see below).
Monday, Feb. 13th, 5:30-8:30pm: Peabody, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic– Postponed, to be rescheduled.
- Tuesday, Feb. 14th, 11:30am-2pm: Fitchburg, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Thursday, Feb. 16th, 5-8pm: Lynn, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Saturday, Feb. 18th, 12-4pm: Somerville, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Sunday, Feb. 19th, 4-6pm: Pittsfield, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Monday, Feb. 20th, 4-8pm: New Bedford, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Tuesday, Feb. 21st, 6:30-9pm: Franklin County Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
- Wednesday, Feb. 22nd, 1-5pm: Roxbury, MA Anti-Foreclosure Clinic
Clinics previously scheduled for Monday, Feb. 13th in Greenfield and Peabody have been postponed due to poor weather and travel conditions, and will be rescheduled soon. More clinics will be scheduled to reach as many foreclosed homeowners as possible, and the list above will be updated as new clinics are confirmed.